Dr. Cook's Piano Studio
2017-2018 STUDIO POLICIES
- A monthly payment plan spreads the cost of sessions over 12 months.
- Yearly tuition includes 2 complete semesters of lessons and recitals.
- It is important to note that for the August-June school year, there will be twelve payments due on or about the first of every month of the year, starting in July and finishing in June.
- While no lessons are taught during the month of July, the first tuition payment for the fall semester will be due that month.
- Cash or checks made out to Stephen Cook are accepted. Online payments are accepted (online payments include a processing fee).
Parents reserve specific sessions. Those times cannot be offered to other students. Therefore, the expectation is that your weekly music lesson appointment takes priority when scheduling other personal appointments.
Makeup lesson policies
- A maximum of 2 valid makeup lessons are available per calendar semester.
- Lessons cancelled without 24 hour notice will be forfeited (no makeup and no refund).
- Exceptions to the 24 hour notice rule will be made in the case of sudden illness and family emergencies.
- There will be no in-home makeup lessons provided. All makeup lessons will take place at 1413 E. Hall St. Tempe, AZ.